Question: Luna went to Rina’s house and stayed a few days there. She felt very comfortable there. She enjoyed their food, liked their hopes, dress and was much pleased with their behaviour and attitude. Now write a dialogue between Luna and Rina’s mother about Luna’s feeling at Rina’s house.
Rina’s mother: We are very happy to have you in the midst of us.
Luna: I’m very happy too.
Rina’s mother: How did you feel at our home?
Luna: Quite homely.
Rina’s mother: You didn’t like our food very much, did you?
Luna: The foods were very delicious. I liked your vegetables, fish, boiled rice and other curries very much.
Rina’s mother: You were quite unhappy at our house, weren’t you?
Luna: Oh no, not at all. What surprised me most was your house made of clay with a tin roof. But I felt quite happy here.
Rina’s mother: What’s you’re feeling about our dress?
Luna: I liked your dress very much.
Rina’s mother: What’s your idea about our family members?
Luna: Very nice. All of the members of your family were friendly. They welcomed me very warmly.
Rina’s mother: We were also very pleased to get you among us. Hope you to visit us again.
Luna: Of course. I’ll visit you again.
- Paragraph on Household Chores
- Paragraph on Our Family
- Letter to Your Mother About Your Experience and Feelings After Visiting Your Friend’s Family
- Story on Dress Does Not Make A Man Great
- Short Paragraph on My Mother
- Short Essay On The Person I Admire Most
- Paragraph on My Mother
- Paragraph on The Favorite Member of Our Family
- Paragraph on My Grandmother
- Paragraph on A Birthday Party