Question: Write a paragraph about ‘The Family I Live In’ by answering the questions below.
- What kind of family do you live in? Extended or nuclear?
- Why is the nuclear family getting popularity nowadays?
- What are the advantages of it?
- What are the disadvantages of it?
Answer: I live in a small family that can be called a nuclear family. Only four members have comprised our happy family—my parents, my younger sister, and me. I feel lucky to live with such a family. I think a nuclear family is getting popularity for a number of reasons. A nuclear family is better than an extended family for making economic progress. The members of a nuclear family are likely to enjoy better facilities in health, education, food, etc. A nuclear family is a planned family—planned for progress and prosperity in every possible way whereas an extended family is an unplanned family. However, a nuclear family may not be free from any disadvantages. Children, or any member of a nuclear family may suffer from loneliness because there may not be a favourable environment in the family for sharing feelings and emotions. Moreover, in times of danger, a nuclear family may be more vulnerable than an extended family because an extended family can provide more support to its members in times of danger or crisis. However, despite having some disadvantages, people nowadays prefer to live in a nuclear family.
- Paragraph on Advantages and Disadvantages of A Nuclear Family
- Essay On I Would Rather Be An Only Child Than To Have Six Brothers And Sisters. How Far Do You Agree With This View?
- Essay on Is Family Planning Necessary? Discuss
- Paragraph on Household Chores
- Paragraph on My Role in The Family
- Essay on The Advantages and The Disadvantages of Being Popular
- Paragraph on My Mother
- Paragraph on Our Neighbor
- Paragraph on Amina, Who Made a Difference in Her Life Through Hard Work
- Paragraph on The Favorite Member of Our Family