Question: Write a dialogue between two friends about the consequences of environment pollution.
Sadia: Hi! how are you?
Megha: Fine, but I am worried about environment pollution. Our environment is polluted severely.
Sadia: You’re absolutely right. It has become a great problem. The problem of environment pollution is so acute that it will be a major threat for the human beings as well as the animals. What are you thinking about its consequences?
Megha: Environment pollution gives rise to ecological imbalance and brings about natural disaster. The increase of world temperature is the result of environment pollution. What’s your idea about it?
Sadia: I think the plants and animals are likely to be extinct for increasing temperature. Again, the ice is melting and the water level of the sea is rising. Aren’t we badly affected by environment pollution?
Megha: Yes. of course. We are the worst sufferers. We are suffering from various kinds of diseases for environment pollution. What can we do now?
Sadia: The people of all walks of life should come forward to stop polluting environment, otherwise the world will be uninhabitable for the human race.
Megha: Right you are. Thank you. Bye now.
Sadia: Ok, bye. See you later.
- Paragraph on The Impact of Changing Climate
- Environment Pollution Paragraph
- Paragraph on Global Warming
- Paragraph on Environment Pollution
- Paragraph on Arsenic Pollution of Bangladesh
- Composition on Environment Pollution
- Paragraph on Arsenic Pollution
- Paragraph on Environment Problem: Arsenic
- Short Paragraph on Environment Pollution
- Paragraph on Acid Pollution