Question: Write a dialogue about borrowing a camera from your friend to take some photographs in the celebration of your sister’s birthday.
Myself: Would you lend me your camera?
Sadia: Of course, I can. But what will u do with the camera?
Myself: I am going to celebrate my sister’s birthday. I want to take some photographs of this moment.
Sadia: Very nice! But would you please tell me when’ll you return it?
Myself: I’ll return it in two days.
Sadia: Ok, take the camera.
Myself: Thank you very much!
Sadia: You are welcome.
- Email to A Friend Inviting Him To Your Birthday Party
- Paragraph on My Birthday Party
- Paragraph on How to Arrange A Birthday Party
- Paragraph on Your Hobby: Photography
- Paragraph on My Last Birthday Party
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About the Consequences of Environment Pollution
- Paragraph on Birthday Party
- Short Composition on Photography or Filming
- Essay On Your Opinion on Borrowing and Lending Goods and Money Are Always Unwise
- Letter To Your Friend of Thanks for Hospitality