To make a paragraph attractive and better, the author has to follow some rules and characters and he should apply those rules in his writing. The characters are as followed:
- It should be written in a Para. It should have a clear focus and a striking topic sentence with a controlling idea.
- A good paragraph should have unity and it should have a beginning, middle, and an end.
- It should have coherence and cohesion.
- The ideas of the different sentences should have explicit connections and they should relate to each other.
- It must be written in correct spelling and language.
- It should have good supporting details and a psychologically satisfying ending or conclusion.
- Style of Paragraph Writing
- How to Write an Attractive Business Letter
- What is Coherence and Cohesion?
- Some Tips on Writing an Excellent Essay
- Paragraph on How You Can Becoming A Good Student
- Essay on The Reasons for Your Study of English
- Paragraph on What Should Do to Improve English
- Paragraph on Importance of English
- Paragraph on Necessity of Learning English
- What Is an Essay and How to Write an Essay