Question: Write a short dialogue between two friends about the experience of a film enjoyed recently.
Answer: A dialogue between two friends about the experience of a film enjoyed recently:
Mamun: Hello, Sumon, how are you? Why did you not come to our house last night?
Sumon: I am fine. last night I went to Balaka cinema hall to enjoy a film.
Mamun: Which film did you enjoy there?
Sumon: The name of the film is `Mateer Mayna.”
Mamun: Yes, I have heard of it. Tareq Masud and Catherene Masud jointly made the film.
Sumon: Yes, you are right. It is a very artistic film. Its technical side is very modern and developed. You know this film has been awarded an international prize?
Mamun: Yes, I know this film has gained international recognition.
Sumon: The story of the film is very sensational and appealing.
Mamun: What is the main theme of the film?
Sumon: The film is a protest against superstitious beliefs about religion. It tries to uphold humanity over exploitation and oppression in the name of religion. It denounces the oppression of children in the name of religion. It is thus a protest against fanaticism and extremism in the name of religion.
Mamun: Yes, I feel that it is really appealing.
Sumon: Try to enjoy the film if you can manage time.
Mamun: Of course, I shall try. Thank you for your advice.
Sumon: Most welcome.
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About Traffic Jam
- Email to Your Friend Describing Him About the Picnic You Have Enjoyed Recently
- Letter to Your Pen-Friend Describing A Recent Film You Have Watched and Enjoyed Very Much
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About the Frequent Failure of Bangladesh Cricket Team
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Importance of Learning English
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend on A Picnic I Enjoyed
- Report on Human Chain to Protest Against Eve-Teasing
- Dowry System Paragraph
- Short Paragraph on A Moonlit Night
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About A Novel You Have Recently Read