Question: Write a letter to your pen-friend describing a recent film you have watched and enjoyed very much.
20 July 2001
40, Elephant. Road. Dhaka-1205
My best wishes to you. I hope that you are well by the grace of the Almighty Allah. Now I am writing to you to describe a film that I have enjoyed recently. The name of the film was Abar Tora Manush Ha by Late Khan Ata-a a renowned film director. in this film, he has shown the anarchic condition of Bangladesh just after its independence. Just after the liberation, some students some freedom fighters, and some people from other sections took the law into their hands. The students instead of attending to their lessons took arms in their hands. They did not care about law and order. There was a scene of much copying in the examination hall by the students. The film has also shown that when a teacher tried to prevent them from copying, they humiliated the teacher. Many businessmen became very corrupt. They had no sense of right and wrong. They only knew money. Actually, what I have seen in the film cannot be described in words.
No more today. With best regards to your parents and love to you.
40, Elephant Road,
25, Ambarkhana. Sylhet,
- Paragraph on Unfairmeans In the Examination
- Letter to Your Cousin Describing What You Did on A Farewell Party as One of The Guests
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About the Experience of a Film Enjoyed Recently
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Bad Effects of Copying in The Exam
- Composition on The Elephant
- Paragraph on Adopting Unfair Means In The Examination
- Paragraph on Role of Guardians in Checking Unfair means In Examinations
- Paragraph on Your Friend / Best friend
- Paragraph on An Ideal Teacher
- Application for Permission to Stage a Drama