Question: Write a letter to your friend describing the experience of taking food in a restaurant.
1 January 2002
Dhaka, My dear Tushar Khan,
Receive my best wishes. I hope you are well. You will be happy to know that I had an experience of taking food in a restaurant. However, I had a chance of participating with some of my friends in an expensive restaurant in Dhaka and it was a Chinese restaurant. At first, my friends ordered the dishes we liked. I took soup, fried shrimps, burger and other items of food and enjoyed everything as I liked. I also took a drink. So, it was one type of experience in my life. It was really delightful. I would remember that experience forever. No more today. Write to me soon. Render my Salam to all. Thanks a lot.
- Letter to An English Pen-Friend About the Changes in Young People’s Food Habits in Bangladesh
- Paragraph on A Journey by Train
- Paragraph on A Journey By Bus
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About the Experience of a Film Enjoyed Recently
- Letter to Advising One of Your School Friends Is in England About Troubles with The New Place
- Paragraph on My Last Birthday Party
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend Who Has Enjoyed A Picnic Recently
- Composition on A Visit to An Export Fair
- Paragraph on My Birthday Party
- Email to Your Friend Describing Him About the Picnic You Have Enjoyed Recently