- Why do you like Bangladeshi food?
- What are the foods of Bangladesh you like most?
- What are your favourite seasonal Bangladeshi foods?
Answer: I am a Bangladeshi. So. I like Bangladeshi foods such as rice, fish, dal, vegetables. fruits like mangoes, jackfruits, bananas, pineapples, blackberries etc. and foods made from these fruits are my favourite. Rice and fish are my favourite food. Besides, bread and butter made in Bangladesh are my favourite food. I like Polao with beef very much. Seasonal homemade foods like Vapa-pitha in the month of Poush is my favourite food. Actually, we have traditional home-made foods and they are very delicious. I like small fish curry very much. The ilish (Hilsa) fish are available in Bangladesh. I like rice with ilish (Hilsa) fish curry. Various types of foods such as pitha made from date juice in the month Poush and Magh is very delicious I like to have it early in the morning. Nevertheless, I am really habituated in having rice and fish which is very common and favourite food in Bangladesh.
- Paragraph on Bangladeshi Food
- Short Essay On Our Food Habits
- Composition on Rice or Staple Food of Bangladesh
- Short Composition on The Rice
- Paragraph on The Rice
- Dialogue Between Two Friend’s Mother About One Friend Feeling at Another Friend’s House
- Paragraph on Your Favorite Food
- Paragraph on Food Habit
- Paragraph on Bangladeshi Culture
- Letter to An English Pen-Friend About the Changes in Young People’s Food Habits in Bangladesh