Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- Why do you like Bangladeshi food?
- What are the foods of Bangladesh you like most?
- What is your seasonal Bangladeshi food?
Answer: Bangladesh is my native land. I have grown up in this country enjoying its climates, foods and other things. From my early life. I am habituated to eating Bangladeshi food. It is a country of rice and fish. Being a riverine country, it has plenty of fishes which are very tasty to eat. Beef, chicken, and mutton are also available here. It is also a country of vegetables and fruits. All these items are very delicious and nutritious. So, I like Bangladeshi food. The foods I like most are banana, egg, cheese, prawn, hilsha, rui, milk, beef, vegetables. dal, rice, cake, pumpkin, cabbages, bean, etc. Meat, fish, and vegetables are also healthful. All these foods are nutritious. Among seasonal foods different fruits like mango, jackfruit, watermelon, blackberries, pineapple etc. are available in summer. Winter is famous for date juice. Various types of cakes are made in this Season.
- Paragraph on My Favorite Bangladeshi Foods
- Short Essay On Our Food Habits
- Paragraph on Food Habit
- Paragraph on Mango
- Composition on Fruits of Bangladesh
- Letter to An English Pen-Friend About the Changes in Young People’s Food Habits in Bangladesh
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend on The Reasons of Price Hike and Ways To Solve It
- Paragraph on Milk
- Composition on The Fruits of Bangladesh
- Composition on The Mango