Food habits are the prominent habits in human life. Food habits differ from man to man, country to country. Food habits of the people of tropical countries are fully dissimilar with the habits of the people of cold countries. In Bangladesh, rice is our staple food. Rice is also taken as food in most of the South Asian countries. In our country, people usually take three meals a day. We are fond of rice, fish, vegetables, and meat. The poor people can hardly buy fish or meat. The rich people like to take fish and meat when they wish. As our country island of rivers, people cannot think of a day without eating fish. When we see the other countries we find the differences in food habits. In Mexico, people live on bananas. In European countries, people live on potatoes and bread.
In our country, we usually take our breakfast with bread, egg, vegetables, and tea. Poor, people eat rice and vegetables or watered rice. For lunch, we take rice, fish, meat, vegetables, dal etc. for dinner, we take also rice, vegetables, fish, meat, dal, small fish, milk etc. on the other hand, in the U.S.A or European countries, the items are quietly different. The people of that country are fond of taking foods, bread, potatoes, junk foods etc.
We should make our food habits with planning. Planning meals will help us to maintain good health. For this, we should consider the food value at first.
We should take vegetables, small fish and fruits more than other things. We should eat meat within a limit because it is full of fat. Moreover, we should stress on taking balanced diet.
- Paragraph on My Favorite Bangladeshi Foods
- Paragraph on Bangladeshi Food
- Letter to An English Pen-Friend About the Changes in Young People’s Food Habits in Bangladesh
- Report On Food Adulteration: A Silent Killer
- Paragraph on Food Habit
- Short Paragaraph on Heart attack
- Composition on Rice, Our Staple Food Or, Paddy
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend on The Reasons of Price Hike and Ways To Solve It
- Short Composition On the Dog
- Composition on Food Adulteration in Our Country