Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- Have you ever gone to the Baishakhi Mela?
- Where was it arranged?
- With whom did you go there?
- What did you see there?
- What was your feeling?
Answer: I went to my village last year with my friend, Raju. It was the 1st day of Bangla new year. The villagers arranged the Baishakhi Mela. I went to the mall with my friend. There was a big crowd in the fair. The villagers in cheerful mood visit Baishakhi Mela and buy traditional items. There were clay dolls, utensils, wooden furniture, handmade things, readymade-garments, various local goods, foods, sweets, cakes and so on. There were some special attractions. Circus parties, Jatra parties, puppet show, merry-go-round, and magic shows are some of them. We enjoyed all the items. At night when we ate some sweets with my friend, I noticed that I had lost my moneybag. There were five hundred takas in my purse. However, I enjoyed the Mela.
- Paragraph on Baishakhi Mela
- Paragraph on I Lost My Purse in Baisakhi Mela
- Short Paragraph on A Village Fair
- Composition The Village Fair I have Recently Enjoyed/Visited
- Paragraph on Pahela Baishakh / Nababagsha / The Bangla New Year
- Essay on A Circus
- Paragraph on A Village Fair
- A Village Fair Paragraph
- Report on A Village Fair You Have Recently Visited
- Letter To Your Friend Describing the Recent Fair of Your Village