Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- Where do you live? Is it a village or town?
- What type of village/town is it?
- Is it free from terrorism?
- What are the attractions?
- What do you feel to live in this area?
Answer: I live in a village of Satkhira district. It is a small village which stands by the river Isamoti. It is an ideal village in this district. Though it is a village, all the modern facilities like electricity, gas and mobile network are available here. There are many notable persons who are nationally and internationally recognized. This village is completely free from chaos and confusion. The villagers are very simple and amicable. They feel proud to live in this area which is safe and secured. There are many attractions in our village like medical facilities, education facilities, and communication system. This village is comparatively free from terrorism and anti-social activities like other villages of the country. I feel happy to live in the village.
- Composition on City Life Is Better Than Country Life
- Paragraph on Your Native Village
- Paragraph on City and Village Life
- Paragraph on Your Town
- Paragraph on My Village
- Paragraph on Our Village
- Essay on Town Life Vs Village Life
- Composition on My Childhood Days
- Paragraph on Terrorism
- Short Paragraph on My Village