Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- What is the name of your village?
- Where is it?
- What is its total area?
- What is its population?
- How is its road communication?
- What education facilities does the ‘village have?
- What are you’re feeling about the village?
Answer: The name of my village is Haripur. It is a small quiet village by the side of the river Muhuri in the district of Feni. It is about a mile long and half a mile broad. A metalled road runs by the side of it and buses and temples ply on the road. There are large green corn fields around my village. The population of my village is about 3,000. Most of them are farmers. There are doctors and teachers too. A daily market is held in the morning where we get all the necessary things. We have also a primary school, a post office, a school and a Degree college in our village. But the special object of pride of our village is the scenic beauty of Muhury river. I am very proud of being a son of such a village. And I want to make it more glorified by my outstanding achievement. May God enable me to do so.
- Short Paragraph on My Village
- Composition on Your Native Village or An Ideal Village
- Paragraph on Spending of Summer Vacation at My Village
- Essay on A Village Primary School
- Paragraph on Your Native Village
- Paragraph on Our Village
- Short Paragraph on A Village Market
- Composition on My Native Village
- Paragraph on A Visit to My Primary School
- Paragraph on A Village Market