Question: Sakib wants to go abroad for a job but his friend Kamal opposes it. Write a dialogue between Kamal and Sakib.
Answer: A dialogue between Kamal and Sakib:
Kamal: Hello, Sakib how do you do?
Sakib: I’m fine. What about you?
Kamal: I’m fine too. I came to know that you’re going to Kuwait for a job. Why don’t you try in the country?
Sakib: I have tried several times in our country. But I failed to do anything in our country.
Kamal: But why?
Sakib: Because we’re facing an acute unemployment problem in Bangladesh, aren’t we?
Kamal: That’s true. Our country is not industrially developed. So, job opportunity in our country is very limited.
Sakib: On the other hand, people serving abroad send a lot of foreign exchange in our country.
Kamal: Yes, it’s a good source of earning foreign currency.
Sakib: I think many, people will not be able to render a significant service in our country. So, it is better to go abroad.
Kamal: Yes, I agree. Wish you success.
Sakib: Thank you very much. I shall meet you before I leave the country.
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Your Aim in Life
- Describe and Analyze the Chart of the Export Sectors in Bangladesh That Earn Foreign Money
- Dialogue between Myself and My Friend about the Bad Effects of Illiteracy
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About the Benefits of Early Rising
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on Frequent Road Accidents
- Dialogue Between the Two Friends About Their Career/Profession
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Standard of Living in Bangladesh
- Paragraph on Resources of Bangladesh
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on The Necessity of Literacy
- Essay on Tourism in Bangladesh