Question: Suppose, you are Karim and your friend is Nayeem. Now, write dialogue in 100 words between you and your friend about your aim in life.
Answer: A dialogue between myself (Karim) and my friend Nayeem on our aim in life:
Myself: Good morning, Nayeem! How are you?
Nayeem: Good morning. Thanks. I am nice and you?
Myself: I am also fine. I am very glad about your brilliant result in the JSC Examination. Would you tell me about your aim in life?
Nayeem: I have already made up my mind to study law. I’ll join politics after completing my studies. I wish to serve my countrymen by driving away restless politics.
Myself: All these are true. But it is really a difficult task.
Nayeem: You’re right. But don’t forget that nothing is impossible for me. A patriotic leader can stamp out all kinds of corruption and injustice froth society. Please, bless for’ me.
Myself: I am very glad about this. I am sure that we will be able to eradicate evil politics from the country.
Nayeem: Thanks- a lot. See you again. No more today. Good-bye!
Myself: You are most welcome. Good-bye!
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About My Aim in Life
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About the Advantages and Disadvantages of Village Life and City Life
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About Our Hobbies
- Dialogue Between Two Mends About Deforestation and Its Effect
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About the Good Effects of Morning Walk
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Value of The Physical Exercise
- Dialogue Between Yourself and Your Friend About the Corruption in Bangladesh
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Importance of Learning English
- Report On “Corruption in Bangladesh And Its Impact on Society.”
- Short Paragraph on Corruption in Bangladesh