Question: Suppose, you are Mazed and your bosom friend is Rashed. You have a garden. Your friend Rashed wants to know how to make a garden and nursing it. Now, make a dialogue between you and your friend about gardening.
Answer: A dialogue between myself and my friend about gardening:
Myself: Hello Rashed, are you in your garden? I am looking for you.
Rashed: Yes, today is a holiday and I’ll work for some time in my garden.
Myself: Your garden is very beautiful. Here I see many types of vegetables.
Rashed: Yes, my mother cooks very delicious ‘curries with these vegetables. These vegetables are essential for our good health.
Myself: You are right. Do you do all the works in our garden?
Rashed: Yes, I enjoy these works, at the same time these works are the physical exercise for me.
Myself: Fine. I also see many types of flower trees here in your garden.
Rashed: Yes, these satisfy my mind with their beauty and scent.
Myself: Your hobby and activities are really praiseworthy. I’ll also make a garden. OK friend, bye.
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Your Hobby
- Paragraph on My Garden
- Composition on Our School Garden
- Paragraph on A Vegetable Garden
- Composition on My Favorite Hobby: Gardening
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Passing the Leisure Time
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About Our Hobbies
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend on The Reasons of Price Hike and Ways To Solve It
- Describe and Analyze the Chart of The Production of Winter Vegetables
- Paragraph on Your School Garden