Question: You are Shilpi. You met your friend Azmi in his garden. Gardening is her hobby. Your hobby is stamp collecting. You talk about your respective hobbies. Now, make a dialogue in 100 words between you and Azmi about your hobbies.
Answer: A dialogue between myself (Shilpi) and Azmi about our hobbies:
Myself: Hello Azmi, what’s the news? What are you doing here?
Azmi: Hi, what a pleasant surprise. I’m thinking about you just now when I’m watering the plants.
Myself: Really! How nice the garden is Do you take care of it yourself?
Azmi: Yes, my dear. You know, gardening is my hobby. And I enjoy my leisure time in the garden.
Myself: Oh! I see! How long have you been cherishing this hobby?
Azmi: It’s for about two years. Is it your hobby also?
Myself: Oh! No. My hobby is stamp collecting. I feel very happy when I put tamps of different’ countries on my album.
Azmi: It also nice. But my hobby keeps my body fit and Makes my mind fresh and – cheerful.
Myself: That’s fine. But you know stamps of different- countries lift my mind to history, geography, politics, and culture. Undoubtedly, I find pleasure in my hobby.
Azmi: Okay friend, bye.
Myself: Bye, see you again.
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Gardening
- Essay on Gardening as A Hobby
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Your Hobby
- Short Composition on My Favorite Hobby
- Paragraph on Your Favorite Hobby: Gardening
- Letter To Your Friend About Your Hobby
- Essay on My Favorite Hobby
- Describing the Graph of The Choice of Hobbies by Students
- Composition on My Favorite Hobby: Gardening
- Composition on Your Hobby