Answer: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- What is your favorite hobby?
- Is it traditional?
- How do you cultivate it?
- How much time, energy and money do you spend on your hobby?
- What are the advantages of your hobby?
Question: My favorite hobby is collecting postage stamps. I like it because it gives me pleasure and a sense of direction. I do it in my leisure or spare time. Stamp collecting is an absorbing hobby. To me, a stamp is not a piece of paper merely, it is rather very much a record of history. A stamp tells me of the time, place and country of its origin. It also represents the artistic taste and temperament of the people who made it. Every stamp is a work of art. The ideas and feelings of the makers are reflected in the stamps. Stamps are silent but they have a language which is universal. It has many advantages. Stamps bring people closer to each other. They travel beyond space, and time and reach people of distant times and climes. Stamps make co-operation possible between collectors. Stamps are a treasure because if and when a stamp goes out of circulation, it gains in value. The rarer it is, the greater is its value. I enjoy it as much as many others do. And I spend about an hour every day on and for my hobby.
- Paragraph on Stamp Collecting
- Essay on Stamp Collecting
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About Our Hobbies
- Paragraph on My Favorite Hobby: Reading Books
- Short Composition on My Favorite Hobby
- Essay on Gardening as A Hobby
- Essay on My Hobbies
- Paragraph on Your Brother
- Paragraph on Your Favorite Hobby: Gardening
- Essay on My Favorite Hobby