Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- What is the name of the place where books, magazines, and reading materials are kept?
- Is there any such thing in your college?
- If so what type of place is this?
- Is it a separate building or a separate room of the administrative building?
- How many books does it contain?
- How do you use it?
- How do you feel about it?
Answer: The place where books, magazines, and reading materials are kept is known college library. It is a part and parcel of every educational institution. Our college library has such a library. The knowledge contained in the prescribed courses has to be complemented and supplemented by studying books and journals in the library. Our college library which is housed on the first floor of the Arts Building is very rich. It maintains about fifteen thousand titles covering the disciplines of arts, science, and commerce. Besides, there is a large number of journals and magazines of international repute. These are procured in order to keep the students and teachers abreast of the latest research findings in different fields of knowledge. There are two spacious reading rooms on the first floor. A pin-drop silence conducive to study prevails there. Students and teachers come to the library to study when they have no class. I use the library to prepare notes and assignments. The library is well-managed by an experienced librarian and his helping staff. It remains open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on all working days. We feel proud of our college library.
- Paragraph on Our School Library
- Short Paragraph on Our School Library
- Paragraph on Our College Library
- Composition on The Usefulness of a Library
- Composition on Your School Library
- Short Composition on Library and Its Uses
- Paragraph on My College
- Essay on The College Library
- Paragraph on How to Organize, Arrange Books in A Library?
- Paragraph on My Favorite Hobby: Reading Books