Question: Suppose you are Roni, you are talking with your friend, Reza about passing your leisure time. Now make a request dialogue and response.
Answer: A dialogue between Roni and Reza about passing the leisure time:
Roni: Hello! Reza. How are you?
Reza: Hi! I’m fine. What’s about you?
Roni: I’m fine, too. What are you doing now?
Reza: I’m reading a storybook. It’s my favorite pastime.
Roni: Why do you like reading and how do you spend your leisure time?
Reza: Oh! Book gives me much pleasure and different information about different things. Mostly, I spend my leisure time reading different books.
Roni: What types of books do you like most?
Reza: I like science fiction, novel, storybooks, etc.
Reza: Oh! I also like to roam in my leisure. What’s about you?
Roni: I spend my leisure time gardening. In my garden, I have planted different types of trees. It gives much pleasure.
Reza: Thanks, Roni.
Roni: It’s your pleasure. Bye.
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About Our Hobbies
- Paragraph on Passing Leisure Time
- Paragraph on My Favorite Hobby: Reading Books
- Essay on Gardening as A Hobby
- Describe the Graph of The Comparative Selling Rate of Books in Ekushey Boimela
- Paragraph on The Common Leisure Pursuits of The Young and Old in Bangladesh
- Essay on Reading Books
- Describing the Graph of Ekushey Boi Mela Book Sales
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Gardening
- Paragraph on My Reading Room