An inexpert person can not do anything perfectly. Rather he brings about danger and destruction. So, it is a fact that one who learns a little about any art or subject can not be successful in doing any work related to that subject. But in consequence, he creates a terrible and horrible situation. It can be understood clearly by the reference from the story “The Magician”. In this story, a boy named Hans learned a little about magic and tried to apply it. Then he created a terrible situation. He was about to wash away himself and the valuable books and things of the library of a famous magician Frankel who wanted to teach him a lesson that a little learning is a dangerous thing. He hit upon a plan. His plan worked well. At last, Hans understood that a little learning is a dangerous thing. Then Frankel saved his life. Similarly, if a driver begins to drive a vehicle without proper training, he will surely cause death and destruction. Therefore, it is clear to us that little learning is a dangerous thing. We should not start doing anything without being capable to do it without sufficient knowledge.
- Paragraph on A Magician
- Composition on Your Favorite Book
- Paragraph on My Class Teacher
- Short Paragraph on My Class Teacher
- Essay on United We Stand, Divided We Fall
- Paragraph on Classroom Learning
- Story on Hojja and a Beggar
- Composition on My Preparations for S.S.C Examination
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About the Recent Flood in Bangladesh
- Essay on Martial Arts — Do They Really Teach Discipline as They Claim to Or Do They Actually Teach Violence?