Question: Suppose, your younger sister does not know how to keep her books in order on the table into the bookshelf. Now write a paragraph telling her how to keep books in order on the table and into the bookshelf. You can use the following keywords.
Answer: My younger sister has been reading in class ten. She does not know how to keep her books in order on the table and into the bookshelf. It looks very odd. Sometimes she misses her book. So I advise her to keep her books in order on the table. First, I tell her that she must make a list of her books. The list should be available around her reading table. Then, she should arrange her books subject wise. Keep all books on Bangla 1st paper kept on the right side of the table and textbooks on English 1st paper. In this way, she may keep books on mathematics and compulsory subjects. After that, she should keep her books on Bangla and English second paper, elective subjects, exercise books, reference and helping books into her bookshelf by side. Very essential books like dictionary and terminology books should be placed on the left corner of the table. Finally, I advise her when she will use any book; she must keep it in a previous manner before using. The habit of keeping books in order would make her a disciplined person.
- Paragraph on My Reading Room
- Short Paragraph on My Reading Room
- Composition on Your School Library
- Paragraph on Your Reading Room
- Report on Ekushey Boi Mela
- Report on Recent Ended Ekushey Book Fair
- Paragraph on Book Fair or, A Book Fair
- Paragraph on A Book Fair
- Dialogue Between a Customer and Bookseller on Buying Books
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Passing Rates of Different Subjects of a School