- What was your destination?
- Which airport did you go?
- By which plane did you fly?
- When did the plane take off?
- How did you feel?
- How much time did it take to reach Dhaka?
Answer: I went to Jessore from Dhaka by Bangladesh Biman. I bought a ticket from the Bangladesh Biman Office. I arrived at the airport about two hours before the flight and got checked and waited in the lounge. I was given a boarding card on which the number of my seat was written. After some time the departure of the flight was announced and we were asked to board the plane. I got on board and found my seat. The plane took off at 10 am. When the plane took off, I fastened my seat belt. I was given light refreshment and newspapers. I looked through the windows. I saw clouds floating in the sky. Houses and trees below looked like tiny toys. Within a very short time, we reached Jessore Airport. Though the journey took 30 minutes, it gave me much pleasure. Even today I bear the flight in my memory.
- Paragraph on The Most Memorable Day in My Life, Or, My First Flight
- Essay on A Journey by Aeroplan Or, A Journey by Air
- Paragraph on How to Make a Plane Journey
- Paragraph on My First Plane Journey
- Paragraph on What to Do at The Airport
- Letter Narrating Your Experience to Your Friend Who Has Not Traveled by Plane
- Short Composition on A Plane Journey I Enjoyed
- Essay on A Journey by Air
- Essay on Describe A Long Wait at An Airport or A Railway Station
- Report on Publication of the Results of HSC Examination