Question: Suppose, you are a reporter on a television channel. HSC Examination is going on under all Education Boards. Now, write a report on it.
HSC Examination under all Education Boards going on
Answer: Farjana Islam, Bangla TV, 03 April 2018: The Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) and equivalent examinations begin today with 11,41,374 examinees taking part from 8,104 educational institutions across the country. Of the 11,41,374 examinees, more than 9.24 lakh students are under eight general education boards. According to the data of Bangladesh Inter-Board Co-ordination Sub-Committee, some 1.07 lakh students are under Madrasa Board and 1.04 lakh students are under Technical Board. Besides, 3,769 students of Diploma in Business Studies are also taking part in the examination under Dhaka Board. This year, the number of examinees has risen by more than 1.28 lakh. Some 6,06,293 boys and 5,35,081 girls are participating in the HSC and equivalent examinations at 2,352 centers under 10 education boards. The exams are also being held in five overseas centers in Doha, Abu Dhabi, Jeddah, Riyadh and Tripoli for 202 candidates. After visiting a number of institutions we have found the examinations are going on in a peaceful atmosphere.
- Report On the Beginning of the HSC Examination
- Report on Publication of the Results of HSC Examination
- Short Essay on The Night Before an Examination
- Paragraph on Adopting Unfair Means In The Examination
- Composition on The Night Before the Examination
- Essay on The Importance of Examinations
- Essay on Copying in The Examination Or, Unfair Means in The Examination
- Paragraph on Role of Guardians in Checking Unfair means In Examinations
- Describing the Graph of The Internet Users (In Lakh)
- Application for Holding Coaching Classes for The Upcoming HSC Examination