Question: A report on the beginning of the HSC examination.
HSC Examination Begins Tomorrow
Answer: Staff reporter, Dhaka, 21 April 2018: HSC examinations under seven education boards and technical education board begin countrywide tomorrow. Preparations have been taken to conduct the examinations properly and smoothly.
About five lacs and seventy thousands of candidates are sitting for HSC examination this year. Among them, about 1 lac and 75 thousand examinees are from Dhaka Board. Fifteen thousands of candidates will appear from Technical Board.
Securities have been tightened in the examination centers. Authorities have asked all concerned to hold the examination peacefully and in the copying-free environment. Invigilators have been directed to maintain the instructions strictly. The examination will continue for about a month.
- Report on The HSC Examination Under All Education Boards
- Report on Publication of the Results of HSC Examination
- Short Essay on The Night Before an Examination
- Describing the Graph of The Results of SSC Examination of a Secondary School
- Describing the Graph of The Total Candidates in S.S.C Examination
- Essay on Copying in The Examination Or, Unfair Means in The Examination
- Paragraph on Adopting Unfair Means In The Examination
- Composition on The Night Before the Examination
- Composition on Technical Education
- Essay on The Importance of Examinations