Question: A report on the supply of dirty and polluted water in WASA pipeline in your locality.
Dirty and polluted water supplied in WASA pipe
Answer: Stuff reporter, Gabtoli, 27th December 2018: The inhabitants of the city’s Badda area are getting dirty and polluted water supplied by WASA for about the last three weeks. The locals alleged that after the recent flood, the water has become very dirty and stinky. In spite of boiling the water for more than half an hour, it does not still become clear and drinkable. They reported that they have informed the matter to the WASA authorities, but of no use. On contract over the phone, an official in the WASA said that there might be some leakage in the pipelines through which the dirty and polluted floodwater is getting mixed with WASA supplied water. WASA is trying to remove the problem, but until flood water recedes, nothing can be done, he added. Meanwhile, many of the locals have become victims of different diseases drinking filthy water. They have also to spend more fuel for boiling water and purifying which is causing extra pressure on their family expense. The people of this area have asked for pumping out the stagnant water, repairing the leakage immediately.
- Paragraph on Water Pollution
- Short Paragraph on Water Pollution
- Composition on A Recent Flood I Witnessed
- Paragraph on A Flood
- Dialogue Between A Reporter and A Flood Victim
- Short Composition on Arsenic Problem
- Paragraph on Arsenic Problem
- Application for Relief for The Flood Affected People
- Application for Sinking Arsenic Free Tube-Well
- Report on Water Logging in Dhaka City