- When did the annual sports of your school hold?
- What items were included in the sports?
- What was the most interesting item?
- Who presided over the ceremony?
- How did you feel about the ceremony?
Answer: the annual sports of our school were held yesterday at the school playground in a sunny sky. It was attended by a crowd of spectators and it went on almost from the sun to sun. there were as many as twelve sporting events, such as flat race, relay race, hurdle race, spoon race, high jump, long jump, pole vault, discus throw, javelin throw, throwing the cricket ball etc. in each of these events, there were a good many participants. All the events were very interesting. But the most interesting of all was the tug of war between the students and the teachers. The principal of the local college presided over the function. He gave away the prizes and made a brief but neat speech befitting the occasion. All those who were present had a jolly day with a lot of fun. The sports of the school came to an end with a vote of thanks to the chair.
- Paragraph on Annual Sports of Our College
- Report on Annual Sports of Your College Were Held Recently
- Essay On Annual School Sports
- Short Essay On Prize Giving Ceremony of Our School
- Email to Your Friend About The Description of The Annual Prize Giving Ceremony of Your School
- Letter On the Annual Prize Giving Ceremony of Your School
- Essay on My Experiences at A Sports Meet
- Report On the Indoor Games of Dhaka City College
- Essay on The School Sports Day
- Essay on An Eye-Witness Account of An Accident in Which A Fellow Student Was Hurt on The School Grounds