Question: Suppose, the annual sports of your college were held recently. You are a reporter of a daily. Now, write a report on it.
Annual Sports of a Munshiganj Haraganga College
Answer: The Annual sports of Munshiganj Haraganga College was held on yesterday in the college playground amidst rejoicing and merry-making. The sports Meet started at 10.00 a.m. with the running of the Olympic torch/flame by a student of class xi. This was followed by the hoisting of the National flag and the flying of the pigeons-symbol of peace The actual sport opened after when the principal of the college declared the sports meet opened. There were about fifteen sports events such as 100-meter sprint, 400-meter sprint, 800-meter race, javelin throw, discus throw, high jump, hop-step and jump, pole vault, hurdle race, etc. About two hundred students participated in all events. D.C. was the chief guests. After the over of all the events, he distributed the trophies among the successful competitors. The function came to an end with a vote of thanks of the chief guests and other guests.
- Paragraph on Annual Sports of Our College
- Essay On Annual School Sports
- Paragraph on The Annual Sports Day of Our School
- Email to Your Friend About The Description of The Annual Prize Giving Ceremony of Your School
- Composition on The Prize Giving Ceremony Held in Your College
- Essay on My Experiences at A Sports Meet
- Short Essay On Prize Giving Ceremony of Our School
- Report on The Reception Awarded To GPA-5 Holders in Your College
- Report on The Annual Cultural Week Held in A College
- Report On the Indoor Games of Dhaka City College