Each year the annual school sports are held in every school. In our school, the last annual sports held on 20 December. We enjoyed our sports day very much.
The preparation for the sports was going on for days. Our school campus was decorated. A stage was set up in front of our school complex to accommodate the guest. The whole playground was adorned with colorful papers, flower, and banners. We made a gate to give a hearty welcome to our chief guest.
The deputy commissioner was invited as our chief guest. He arrived at 9 a.m. our programme started at 10 a.m. in time. The chief guest hoisted the national flag and inaugurated the ceremony. The sports events began. About two hundred and fifty students compete in those events.
The important events were high jump, long jump, hundred meter sprint, two hundred meter sprint, cockfight etc. some students took part in dressing as you like.
A band party was hired. They played music while the sports events were going on. This gave us much amusement.
At the end of sports, the prize giving ceremony was held. The chief guest distributed the prizes among the winners. He also gave us some valuable advice in his speech. At last, the headmaster thanked all to be present in the ceremony and the function ended.
- Report on Annual Sports of Your College Were Held Recently
- Paragraph on Annual Sports of Our College
- Email to Your Friend About The Description of The Annual Prize Giving Ceremony of Your School
- Paragraph on The Annual Sports Day of Our School
- Short Essay On Prize Giving Ceremony of Our School
- Paragraph on The Prize Giving Day at Our School
- Letter On the Annual Prize Giving Ceremony of Your School
- Composition on The Prize Giving Ceremony Held in Your College
- Essay On A Prize Giving Ceremony of Our School
- Report on The Reception Awarded To GPA-5 Holders in Your College