Question: A report on the kidnap of a child.
Kidnap of a Child
Answer: Masum Billah. Dhaka, May 2018: The son of a businessman in the city’s Rampura area was kidnapped yesterday as the boy was on his way to school. The boy named Anjum, 12 is a student of class six of Rampura Model institute. As he was too late to return to his residence, his parents searched him at every possible location but could not know his whereabouts.
Later, in the evening, a person contacted Md. Ataur Rahman, the boy’s father and told him that his boy had been kidnapped and demanded Tk 2 lakh from him for the safe release of the boy. He also threatened the father not to inform the police of the kidnap. Mr. Ataur said that some unknown people were demanding money from him over the phone for the last few days but he refused to pay the money. He suspects that the very gang might be involved in the kidnapping.
A case has been filed in this regard at the Rampura Police Station. The officer-in-charge said that they are doing their best to catch up with the kidnappers.
- Dialogue Between You and Your Father About a Road Accident
- Dialogue Between Myself and The Officer in Change (OC) About Anti-Social Works
- Dialogue Between Yourself and The Principal of Your College for A Transfer Certificate
- Letter To Your Father for Sending You Some Money
- Report on Death of Two Pick-Pockets
- Paragraph on My Activities During My Childhood
- Email to Your Father Requesting Him to Send You Some Money
- Story on Industry Is the Key to Success
- Dialogue Between You and Your Father on Help with Assignment
- Muhammad Munsur Ali