Question: Write a paragraph about ‘A Historical Place You Visited.’ Your paragraph should include the answers to the following questions.
- When did you visit it?
- Where is your visiting place?
- Why did you visit there’?
- What attractive things did you observe there?
- What is the usefulness of visiting a historical site?
- What is the influence of visiting the place upon your mind?
Answer: Man is not satisfied with what he has seen and known. So as a student, I have been interesting to know the historical places in my country. During the last autumn vacation, I got an opportunity to visit Khan Jahan Ali’s Mazar at Bagerhat. I went there with some of my friends. I saw some important spots such as ‘The Mazar of Khan Jahan Ali’, ‘The Shatgambuj Mosque’ and ‘The Ghora Dighi’. The Mazar of Khan Jahan Ali is a fine one-storied building where he was buried. I passed some time looking at the beautiful Shatgambuj Mosque. I counted its sixty pillars which support seventy-seven domes. The domes are beautifully curved. One of my friends explained the significance of this mosque for which it was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. My friend said that on the night of the full moon of the month Chaitra, a big fair is held beside the Mazar. The Dighi of Khan Jahan Ali is in front of the Mazar. It is a big tank. There are some crocodiles in this big tank. I saw some crocodiles basking in the sun. I saw the Shatgambuj Mosque with a lot of admiration. The Mosque is beautifully decorated. The Ghora Dighi is also big. It is near Shatgambuj Mosque. Bagerhat is really a place of historical interest. I left Bagerhat but the memory still haunts my mind.
- Paragraph on A Visit to A Place of Historical Interest
- Paragraph on My Visit to A Place of Historical Interest
- Report on Your Visit to A Place of Historical Interest
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About A Visit to A Place of Historical Interest
- Composition on Visiting a Place of Historical Interest
- Paragraph on The Shat Gambuj Mosque
- Essay on A Historical Place You Visited Or, A Visit to Dhaka City
- Paragraph on A Historical Place That I Visited: Mahasthangarh
- Composition on Your First Visit to Dhaka
- Composition on What I Would Do After My S.S.C Examination?