Question: Imagine you are a student of Class VII from a town. You spent your last summer vacation in a village. Now write a paragraph on how you passed the last summer vacation by answering the following questions:
- Why did you decide to pass in the village?
- What did you see in the village?
- Who accompanied you in the village?
- Which gave you much delight?
Answer: My father is a service holder, I spent most of my life in the town. It was my long days’ desire to spend a summer vacation in the village. My uncle lives in the village. So, I went there to pass the last summer vacation. My uncle and other family members were very glad to see me. My cousin accompanied me all the time. Every day I got up early in the morning and enjoyed the fresh air of the morning. We roamed through the green fields, mango gardens, the riverside, village market etc.
- Email to Your Cousin Telling Him How You Spent the Last Summer Vacation
- Paragraph on How I Spent My Summer Vacation
- Paragraph on Spending of Summer Vacation at My Village
- Letter To Your Friend on Spending Your Summer Vacation
- Letter To Your Friend Asking Him to Spend the Winter Vacation
- Paragraph on My Visit to One of My Friends’ House
- Latter to Your Friend Describing Him the Beauty of Your Village Home That You Think He Should Visit
- Letter to Your Cousin Who Lives Abroad and Could Not Come to The Wedding
- Composition on City Life Is Better Than Country Life
- Paragraph on How I Learn To Swim