- What is the name of the tree?
- Where is it?
- How is it?
- What do you get from it?
- Why is it useful to the students who pass by it?
Answer: The tree is our life to live well and safety. The tree I am going to tell you about is a mango tree. It is widely known as Misti Gach (Mango Tree). It is in our village and at a point where two roads cut (i.e. intersect) each other. It is a big tree with spreading branches. From a distance, it looks like a huge umbrella. We get mangoes and shadow from it. Hundreds of pedestrians sit under the tree every day to a rest. In summer, it is quite cool under it. So at every hour during the day in summer one can see many people sitting in its shadow. Most of the mangoes the tree bears every year are eaten by passers-by and the children of the village before they are mature. Misti Gach, the owner, gets only some of them while they are still green. He gets them picked to make mango pickles. The students, who pass by it in summer stop under the tree, pick a few green mangoes and eat them with relish. In hot weather, the slices of these green mangoes taste delicious to them. And the shadow of the tree cools their bodies and helps them to walk home with fresh energy.
- Composition on The Mango
- Composition on The Mangoes Or, Aam
- Paragraph on How I Enjoyed the Last Summer Vacation
- Essay on Summer in Bangladesh
- Email to Your Cousin Telling Him How You Spent the Last Summer Vacation
- Paragraph on Spending of Summer Vacation at My Village
- Short Composition on Fruits of Bangladesh
- Composition on The Banana Tree
- Composition on Fruits of Bangladesh
- Essay On Sonar Bangla