Question: Imagine you went to your native village on the occasion of summer vacation. You taught some illiterate village people. Now write about it.
Start like this: I have spent my summer vacation They do not know But education…
How I Spent My Summer Vacation
Answer: I have spent my summer vacation in my native village. Ours is an overpopulated country. Again most of the people are illiterate. They do not know how to read and write. They have no knowledge about education, health, family planning, scientific method of cultivation. But education is the backbone of a nation. No nation can advance and progress without education. It is a matter of great regret that most of the people of our country are far away from the light of education which is the prerequisite for the advancement of a country. Ignorance is similar to darkness. So I and some of my friends resolved that we would remove ignorance. We took ten old illiterate people and finally, we implemented our plan. We spent the whole vacation teaching them about the necessity of good health, family planning, and about the scientific method of cultivation. Thanks to the Almighty that I could render an invaluable service to the distressed humanity of my village. So, I feel proud.
- Paragraph on How I Enjoyed the Last Summer Vacation
- Email to Your Cousin Telling Him How You Spent the Last Summer Vacation
- Email to Your Friend Telling About What You Intend to Do After SSC Examination
- Paragraph on Spending of Summer Vacation at My Village
- Composition on Illiteracy Problem in Bangladesh
- Essay on Adult Education in Bangladesh
- Essay on Rural Development of Bangladesh Or, Our National Development
- Composition on Duties of a Student Or, Students and Social Service
- Composition on Illiteracy
- Composition on Mass Education Or, Education for All