Question: Imagine when you were a child you used to do something and you did not do something. Now write what you used to do and what you did not use to do.
Start like this: When I was a child I was very much fond of what I used to collect I didn’t use to
My Activities During My Childhood
Answer: When I was a child, I used to go to my village primary school. I used to play with my cousins. On that day, I used to go to the hat with my father. I was very much fond of sweets. Father used to buy me, sweets. I used to collect fallen mangoes in our garden in the months of Baishakh. I also used to make garlands with the withered flowers. I didn’t use to quarrel with my playmates. I didn’t use to disturb in the classroom. I wasn’t inattentive to my lessons. I didn’t use to play truant from school. I didn’t disturb my old grandparents. I was very much obedient to my parents, superiors, and others. I didn’t use to pluck mangoes or fruit from the garden of others. I didn’t use to mix with bad boys. Everybody in our family used to love me very much for my childlike simplicity.
- Paragraph on Your School Garden
- Essay on Looking After Your Small Brother or Sister
- Paragraph on My Daily Activates
- Story on The Selfish Giant
- Composition on The Mango
- Composition on The Mangoes Or, Aam
- Composition on My Home
- Paragraph on Your Favorite Hobby: Gardening
- Paragraph on My Garden
- Essay on How Has the Pattern of Your Weekend Activities Changed as You Have Grown Older