Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph (100 words).
- What is a newspaper?
- When was the newspaper published first?
- What is the necessity of a newspaper?
- What are the demerits of a newspaper?
- How are the people benefiting from a newspaper?
Answer: Newspaper is a moving mirror of the world we live in. During the 17th century, the newspaper was first published in China. Through the reading newspaper, one can acquire all the important news at a glance. A newspaper can help a student in many ways. It can provide extra knowledge about the world’s people and their customs and cultures. By reading the newspaper, a student can easily acquire the general knowledge which may help to build up his/her future life. A newspaper sharpens the intellect and makes one curious to know about them. world outside. If a student reads a newspaper regularly, he will certainly enrich his/her vocabulary and improve his/her style of writing. A student can utilize this knowledge in his or her practical life. A newspaper plays a vital role in the life of a human being. To ignore newspapers is like keeping our eyes shut. It not only reflects what is happening but also tells us why it is happening. Sometimes a newspaper gives biased and false news and comments and thus misleads the readers. One should not, however, be blindly influenced by these comments. It is important for a reader not to rely entirely on what he reads in newspapers. Every reader should judge for himself the value of what the newspaper tells him.
- Composition on Newspaper
- Paragraph About Newspaper
- Short Composition on The Value of Reading Newspaper
- Paragraph on Newspaper Reading
- Composition on Newspaper Or, Importance of Reading Newspaper
- Composition on Importance Of Reading Newspaper
- Newspaper Paragraph
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Necessity of Reading Newspaper
- Composition on The Importance of Reading Newspapers
- Short Paragraph on Newspaper