Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph (100 words).
- What is rural life?
- What are the main features of rural life?
- How is it different from urban life?
- Do you like rural life?
- What measures may be taken to improve the standard of rural life?
Answer: Rural life means village life. Village life has two advantages. The main feature of rural life is peacefulness, the other is naturalness. Life in a village is calm and quiet and uneventful. Villagers do not suffer from tension. In a village, the air is free from pollution. From the village, one gets fresh air, vegetables, fruits, and fish. One can swim and walk without fear of accidents as in the city. These are not available in urban life and this makes the rural life different from urban life. Although electricity has reached some villages, most of the urban amenities are still absent. Life in a city is artificial. I do always prefer village life. Villages keep us alive because our farmers live in villages. They produce the rice we eat. I, therefore, like to live in the village which is pure and simple.
- Essay on Rural Development of Bangladesh Or, Our National Development
- Composition on The Merits and Demerits of Country Life and City Life
- Composition on Rural Development
- Essay on Life in A Village
- Paragraph on My Living Place
- Paragraph on The Village Life and The City Life
- Composition on Rural Development in Our Country
- Composition on Rural Life: Bangladesh
- Composition on City Life Is Better Than Country Life
- Essay on Indian Villages of The Future