Question: Write a dialogue between a reporter and the trade and commerce Minister about the price hike of essential commodities.
Reporter: Good morning, sir. I have come from “the Daily Star”. Would you spare a few minutes?
Minister: Sure. What can I do for you?
Reporter: I want to discuss with you the recent price hike. The price of essential commodities is increasing by leaps and bounds. As a result, the suffering of the people of low awareness of the suffering of the people.
Minister: You are right. We are also aware of the suffering of the people.
Reporter: Would you please tell me the reason for the price hike?
Minister: There are many reasons. But the most important is the dishonesty of some unscrupulous businessmen. Shortage of food supply due to low production also accelerates the price hike.
Reporter: Have you any necessary measures?
Minister: Yes. We are controlling it very strictly. Some dishonest businessmen have already been arrested and brought under judgment. The government has set up fair-price shops in different places in the country. Moreover, we are going to import a huge quantity of food grains.
Reporter: Do you think you‘ll be able to reduce the price hike?
Minister: I believe within fifteen days everything will be normal.
Reporter: Thank you very much.
- Short Composition on Price Hike in Bangladesh
- Paragraph on Price Spiral
- Paragraph on Price Hike
- Paragraph on Price Hike of Essential Commodities
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend on The Reasons of Price Hike and Ways To Solve It
- Essay on Price Hike and Bangladesh
- Short Paragraph on Price Hike
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Standard of Living in Bangladesh
- Essay on Food Problem of Bangladesh
- Composition on Load Shedding