Question: Write a paragraph on Price-Hike. Your paragraph must include the answers to the following questions.
- What is price-hike?
- What are the causes of it in Bangladesh?
- What is the impact of it on our society?
- Who are the worst sufferers of it?
- How can it be controlled?
Answer: Price-hike means an unusual increase in the prices of daily necessaries. Nowadays, it is a common phenomenon in Bangladesh and the problem is getting worse day by day. The market syndicate is mostly responsible for this price-hike in Bangladesh. Besides, some dishonest traders create an artificial crisis by storing essential commodities with a view to making huge profits. Other factors that cause price-hike are less agricultural production due to natural disasters, lack of raw-materials, want of speedy communication, political instabilities, money inflation at the national level, etc. Price-hike causes unrest in society. Lives of common people are under a great threat. Prices of essential’ commodities go beyond the capacity of the poor and the fixed income people. More or less, most people suffer from the problem of price-hike. It is a problem that cannot be solved overnight. The Government should take both immediate and long-term steps to reduce price-hike. Any syndicates of the businessmen are to be suppressed boldly and inflation of money should be controlled. The agricultural sector should be given priority in the annual budget. At the same time, public awareness should also be raised against price-hike.
- Short Composition on Price Hike in Bangladesh
- Paragraph on Price Hike of Essential Commodities
- Dialogue About the Price Hike of Essential Commodities
- Paragraph on Price Spiral
- Short Paragraph on Price Hike
- Essay on Price Hike and Bangladesh
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend on The Reasons of Price Hike and Ways To Solve It
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Standard of Living in Bangladesh
- Dialogue Between You and Your Neighbor About the High Prices of Daily Necessaries
- Essay on If I Were the President of Bangladesh