Question: The price hike is now the most talked about topic of the people of all classes, which has made life almost unbearable. You are also finding possible solutions to it. Now, write a dialogue between you and your friend, Rakib on what may be the reasons for the price hike and how to solve it.
Answer: Dialogue between myself and my friend Rakib about the high prices of essential goods:
Myself: Where are you going Rakib?
Rakib: I am going to the market to buy some fish and vegetables.
Myself: Do you have any idea about the price of fish and vegetables?
Rakib: I think, they are very high.
Myself: Not only high, but the price has also already gone beyond the buying capacity of sixty percent people.
Rakib: You are right. But how has this abnormal situation happened?
Myself: Natural calamities, the trick of the dishonest businessmen, and the rise of fuel prices in the world market are mainly responsible for this evil.
Rakib: What should we do in this situation?
Myself: We should be frugal and careful about using the daily essentials. Side by side, we should try to develop the production of food. vegetables and fruits.
Rakib: I think we should alter our food habits also.
Myself: That’s a good point indeed.
Rakib: Even then I am to go to market. So, let me go. Bye.
- Short Composition on Price Hike in Bangladesh
- Paragraph on Price Hike
- Dialogue About the Price Hike of Essential Commodities
- Paragraph on Price Hike of Essential Commodities
- Short Paragraph on Price Hike
- Dialogue Between You and Your Neighbor About the High Prices of Daily Necessaries
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About the Good Effects of Morning Walk
- Paragraph on Buying Some Vegetables in a Kitchen Market
- Essay on Price Hike and Bangladesh
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Standard of Living in Bangladesh