Question: Write a paragraph on ‘Importance of Tree Plantation’ by answering the following questions.
- How is our existence related to the tree?
- What do trees give us?
- How do trees help agriculture?
- Where can we plant trees?
- What should we do to make the tree plantation campaign a success?
Answer: Tree plantation campaign is the crying need of the day. Trees are a great boon to us from good. They are our best friends. We cannot think of our existence on the earth without their existence. Our beloved poet Tagore claimed, ‘take your town and back me my forest.’ Tres help us in many ways. Trees save our life by providing oxygen. They give us fruits, shelter, and timber. They cause rainfall and help agriculture. They save us from floods and prevent soil erosion. They also prevent air pollution and the greenhouse effect and thereby maintain the country’s ecological balance. There are many places for planting trees. We can plant trees on the sides of roads, sea beaches and on low-lying unused lands. Merely the slogans and lip-services will not be enough for the purpose. We should work on hand and hand with the government to plant more and more trees and make our homeland a dreamland smiling with trees and the tres.
Paragraph on Tree Plantation Or, Importance of Tree Plantation
Question: Write a paragraph about ‘Tree Plantation’. Your paragraph should include the answers to the following questions.
- What do you mean by tree plantation? Or, what is tree plantation?
- What is the importance of it? Or, what does a tree do for us?
- What would he the environmental impact if there had been no trees? Or, what happens if there were no trees?
- What is the best time for plantation?
- What do we get from trees?
- What steps should be taken to have more trees?
Answer: Tree plantation means planting trees in large numbers. ‘Frees are very important to us in many ways. Frees cover a great deal of our food deficiency by providing fruits and vitamins. They supply timber for various uses. Trees prevent soil erosion. Many kinds of medicines are prepared from leaves, roots, and barks of trees. We cannot think of our existence without trees. For our breathing we need oxygen and this oxygen is supplied by trees. Trees keep the bur environment good by absorbing the poisonous gas carbon-dioxide. The role of trees is great in maintaining the ecological balance of our environment. Ecological balance is a healthy or balanced relationship between the living and nonliving elements of our environment. Trees help us preserve this balance by providing shelter to birds and animals and by supplying oxygen. It is said that a country needs 25% of forest land to maintain its ecological balance. In the absence of trees, a country must turn into a desert and no living beings can live there. So. it is essential for us to plant trees. They can be planted beside the roads. in and around educational institutions and in any suitable open space. We should take care of the trees for our own interests.
- Paragraph on Tree Plantation
- Short Composition on Tree Plantation
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on The Necessity of Planting Trees
- Deforestation Paragraph
- Composition on Tree Plantation
- Paragraph on The Necessity of Tree Plantation
- Composition on Importance of Forestation
- Composition on Tree Plantation in Bangladesh
- Short Paragraph on Deforestation
- Paragraph on Deforestation