Question: Write a dialogue between you and your father about your plan of study.
Myself: Good morning, papa. How are you?
Father: Good morning, dear. I am fine. What’s about you?
Myself: I am also fine. What are you doing now?
Father: I am doing official work. Why?
Myself: I need your suggestion about my plan of study.
Father: Oh sure! Tell me, what can I do for you?
Myself: I have made a plan for my study. Would you justify it and suggest me?
Father: Surely. Tell me about your plan.
Myself: According to my plan, every day I will continue my academic study early in the morning for two hours and 3 hours at night. I hope I will make hand notes on all subjects.
Father: Good planning but you have to keep time for recreation and physical exercise. Otherwise, your life will be monotonous.
Myself: Thanks a lot papa.
Father: Nothing to mention. May Allah bless you.
- Dialogue Between Father and Son Regarding His Boy’s Future Plan
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Value of The Physical Exercise
- Dialogue Between You and Your Father on Your Future Plan and Career
- Dialogue Between You and Your Father on Help with Assignment
- Paragraph on Physical Exercise
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Importance of Taking Regular Physical Exercise
- Composition about Physical Exercise
- Paragraph on How to Take Physical Exercise
- Short Essay on The Value of Physical Exercise
- Composition on Physical Exercise