Question: There is a boy whose name is Shafiq. He wants to be an engineer. Mr. Jabbar, his father, wants to make his son a good doctor. Now, write a dialogue between Shafiq and Mr. Jabbar regarding Shafiq’s future plan.
Answer: A dialogue between Shafiq and Mr. Jabbar regarding Shafiq’s future plan:
Mr. Jabbar: Hello, Shafiq. What’ve you chosen as your elective subject?
Shafiq: Higher Maths and Computer Science. papa.
Mr. Jabbar: Then you haven’t chosen Biology! Why my son?
Shafiq: Papa. I want.to be an engineer. That’s why?
Mr. Jabbar: But my son, I have an Iona cherished desire to make You a good doctor.
Shafiq: I respect your desire. But I don’t find any interest in Biology. It seems to be very hard.
Mr. Jabbar: I think, everything will be Ok in the course of time.
Shafiq: Papa, I also have a scary outlook regarding the medical profession. I can’t even think of injury, blood, operation, etc.
Mr. Jabbar: What’s your view regarding the engineering profession?
Shafiq: Oh, it’s my dream. You know, how easy I feel with math and computer from my early boyhood.
Mr. Jabbar: I see. You’re right my son. You find an interest in engineering. So, you’d go for this.
Shafiq: Thank you, papa. You’re great.
Mr. Jabbar: May Allah blesses you.
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About Taking Physical Exercise
- Paragraph on My Future Plan
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About My Aim in Life
- Dialogue Between Patient and The Doctor about Fever of Patient
- Dialogue Between Myself and A Doctor About Various Physical Problems
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Teacher About Setting Up A Computer Club In Your School
- Essay on International Mother Language Day
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About the Importance of Learning Computer
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Usefulness of Computer
- Short Essay on My Aim in Life