Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- What is your future plan of life?
- Why have you adopted this plan?
- How are you preparing yourself according to this?
- What is your parent’s idea about your plan?
Answer: Everyone wishes to succeed in life. For that, one must have a definite goal, a future plan. I too have a future plan of my own. From my boyhood, I cherished a desire to be a doctor. The miserable condition of our countrymen mainly led me to adopt this plan. Many people in our country die every year for want of proper treatment. Poor people of the villages suffer most. Seeing all these I have decided to be a doctor. Now I am preparing myself for this. From class IX I have been studying in the Science group with Biology. I am trying hard to improve my result so that I can get a chance in Medical College. After passing the MBBS, I will practice in the village. Not only as a doctor, I will try to serve my countrymen as a social worker also. I want to make people conscious about their health. I shall try to treat poor people without any fees. In this way, I want to serve my countrymen. And it is quite encouraging to note that my parents support my idea.
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About My Aim in Life
- Essay on Your Aim in Life Or, Choice of A Career Or, My Future Plan of Life
- Short Essay on My Aim in Life
- Short Composition on My Future Plan of Life
- Paragraph on The Village Doctor
- Composition on My Future Plan for My Career
- Dialogue Between Father and Son Regarding His Boy’s Future Plan
- Essay on What Difficulties Are You Facing in Choosing A Career?
- Dialogue Between Myself and A Doctor About Various Physical Problems
- Dialogue Between Patient and The Doctor about Fever of Patient