Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- Do you watch TV regularly?
- How much time do you usually spend watching TV?
- What types of programmes do you enjoy?
- Do you get any benefit from watching TV?
- What is your idea about satellite telecasting?
Answer: Television, is a widely used media of mass communication, is a source of knowledge, pleasure, and information. Television can educate the people as well as the students. It is the other name for the most effective and popular source of recreation for the people. I am a student and watching TV is my favorite pastime. I spend two or three hours a day watching it. My favorite TV programmes are dramas, sports and animal planet. Among these programmes, the animal planet is the programme I enjoy most. Animals are the performer of this programme. I am certainly benefited by these. I can say that TV is doing good for me by giving educational and recreational facilities. But commercial programmes broadcast by foreign satellite TVs do harm to our youngsters by threatening our values, traditions, and religious beliefs. The TV programmes lead the children more to recreation than to education. But nowadays, I think satellite telecasting is not morally desirable.
- Short Paragraph on My Favorite TV Programme
- Report on Role of The Satellite Channels in Our Present Society
- Composition on Uses and Abuses of Satellite TV
- Composition on Uses and Abuses of Satellite Channels
- Paragraph on My Favorite TV Programme: Ityadi
- Paragraph on Television
- Paragraph on Effect of TV
- Essay on Television – Its Use and Abuse
- Describing the Pie Chart of The TV Watching Statistics on American Children’s
- Paragraph on My Favorite TV Programme