Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- What do you want to do in the future?
- Where do you like to study after passing the HSC Examination?
- Why do you like to read in this subject?
- Will you intend to help the people of your locality?
- How will you help them?
Answer: Like many others, I have a future plan. Every individual proceeds to go forward to reach their expected destination. As I am a student of HSC, I am aspirant to go to a famous university in our country for higher studies. After passing the HSC Examination, I intend to study in Agriculture Science because our country is an agricultural country. Without the development of agriculture, we can hardly think of the development of our country. I want to study Agriculture. Being a specialist in agriculture I will return to the locality where I will train the farmers to cultivate their lands in a scientific way. The people of our locality are very poor. They cultivate their lands following the old system. I want to help them by advising and training in modern ways of cultivating. If I can develop the mentality of the farmers of our locality, they can play an important role in the development of the country which is dependent mainly on agriculture.
- Composition on Agriculture In Bangladesh
- Describing the Graph of The Passing Rate in SSC Examination in BAF Shaheen College
- Email to Your Friend Telling About What You Intend to Do After SSC Examination
- Composition on Students and Social Service
- Composition on The Peasants of Bangladesh
- Paragraph on Problems of Our Farmers
- Composition on Rural Development in Our Country
- Essay on Students Study Just to Pass Examinations. Do You Agree?
- Composition on Rivers of Bangladesh
- Paragraph on Your School