Answer: Suppose, you are Maksodul. You have just completed your s.s.c examination. Now write a dialogue between you and your father telling about your future plan and career.
Answer: A dialogue between you and your father about future plan and career:
Father: I am very glad to know that you have done well in the exam. But what is your future plan?
Myself: I want to be a doctor if you agree.
Father: Yes, it is a good profession. I agree with you. But I advise you to read more carefully.
Myself: Yes, father. I will study science in a college and then try to get admitted to a medical college to study there.
Father: Well, study hard. Allah will be with you.
Myself: Thank you, father.
- Dialogue Between Father and Son Regarding His Boy’s Future Plan
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About My Aim in Life
- Dialogue Between the Two Friends About Their Career/Profession
- Paragraph on My Future Plan
- Short Essay on My Aim in Life
- Dialogue Between You and Your Father About Your Plan of Study
- Essay on Your Aim in Life Or, Choice of A Career Or, My Future Plan of Life
- Short Composition on My Future Plan of Life
- Composition on My Future Plan for My Career
- Essay on What Difficulties Are You Facing in Choosing A Career?