Question: Suppose you are Joy and you want to talk with a foreigner whom you don’t know. Now make a request dialogue and response between you and the foreigner.
Joy: Hello! May I introduce myself? I’m Joy.
Foreigner: Hi, I am John Smith. Are you waiting for the bus?
Joy: Oh, yes. From which country have you come?
Foreigner: I’m from Australia.
Joy: Have you come here for travelling?
Foreigner: Oh, no. I’m working with an NGO here. I have to travel to many places in Bangladesh for doing my work and I’m enjoying the friendliness of Bangladeshis too.
Joy: How do you feel here?
Foreigner: I feel great because your country is very beautiful and the natural scenery of your country attracts me more.
Joy: What’s about your country?
Foreigner: Oh, sure! Our country is also beautiful but it is not as beautiful as yours.
Joy: Well, my bus has come. It’s nice to meet you. Bye!
Foreigner: Nice to meet you, too. Bye.
- Email to Your Friend Telling Him About the Natural Beauty of Bangladesh
- Composition on Our Victory Day
- Paragraph on My Country: Bangladesh
- Email to Your Pen-Friend Describing Him About Bangladesh
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Some Interesting Places in Dhaka
- Composition on Traveling
- Story on A Foolish Crow and a Cunning Fox
- Paragraph on Travelling
- Paragraph on Pastime
- Essay on My Country: Bangladesh