Question: You want to open a bank account and keep your scholarship money in it. You have gone to a bank as a client Now, write a dialogue between you and the Manager.
Answer: A dialogue between Antu (myself) and a bank manager about opening a bank account:
Antu (myself): May I come in, sir?
Manager: Yes. of course. Have your seat, please. What can I do for ‘ou?
Antu: I’m Antu, a student of class X. I need to open a bank account to deposit my scholarship money.
Manager: Oh, I see. Then you have to open a savings account.
Antu: What’s the procedure, please?
Manager: It’s very’ simple. Firstly. you’ll have to fill up an application form.
Antu: Anything else?
Manager: Then you’ll have to submit it along with 2 p.p size photographs.
Antu: Is that all?
Manager: No. You’ve to deposit at least Tk. 1000 against your account. Besides, you’ve to put your specimen signature on a signature card.
Antu: Thank you. sir. You’ve described the procedure very clearly. Thank you very much.
Manager: You’re always welcome to our bank
- Dialogue Between You and Bank the Manager About Opening A Bank Account
- Short Paragraph on How to Open A Bank Account
- Paragraph on How to Open a Bank Account
- Paragraph on How to Open an Account in A Bank
- Paragraph on Opening a Bank Account
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Importance of Learning English
- Dialogue Between Myself and The Manager of Parjatan Corporation
- Essay on Paypal
- Essay on Is It Advisable to Save Money in A Bank?
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Younger Brother on His Brilliant Success in The Examination